Mercer County Permits

Welcome, Guest!
Log in | Sign up |

Permit Registration


County Road 5 North of Golden Valley to Hwy 1806, County Road 37 North of Stanton to Hwy 200, County Road 25 West of Hwy 49 to Coyote Creek Mine, County Road 17 from ND 200 South to County Road 20, County Road 21 North of Hwy 200 to the Y, County Road 26 West and a portion of County Road 15 up to Coteau Properties, County Road 26 North of Hazen/Beulah, has a weight limit of 105,500; anything over this requires an overweight permit. Over-length and over-width regulations and fees still apply. All other roads have weight limits of 65,000 lbs. or 80,000 lbs. gross weight. PLEASE CONTACT THE MERCER COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT FOR INFORMATION PRIOR TO MOVEMENT.

  • Go to: Dashboard / List of Permits
    • Agricultural
      Start New

      Annual Agricultural permit application (NOT VALID DURING FROST LAWS)

    • Commercial Agricultural
      Start New

      Commercial Agricultural (NOT VALID DURING FROST LAWS)

    • Earth Moving Equipment
      Start New

      Earth Moving Equipment

    • Mobile Home
      Start New

      Mobile Home movement

    • Overlength
      Start New

      An overlength permit is needed for over 75 feet

    • Overweight
      Start New

      Overweight single move permit application

    • Overwidth
      Start New

      Overwidth permit is needed for over 8.5 feet

    • Plant(s) Road Permit
      Start New

      Permit application for Use only for movement to/from (Coyote Creek Mine, Dakota Gasification, Antelope Valley Station, Coteau Properties Mine.)

    • Workover Rigs & Crane
      Start New

      Workover Rigs & Crane

Non-Compliance Moving Permit